or have us call you!
The Latest From Our Customers:See More Reviews!
Wireless Home Security
The Benefits of Wireless Home Security Technology (No Phone Line...No Problem)
Whether you’re concerned about your landline being cut by an intruder, or you’ve eliminated your home phone line altogether, a wireless communicator is a great solution. By using one of the most robust cellular networks in Georgia, EMC Security wireless communication offers the most reliable wireless alarm transmission.
Line cut-proof alarm transmission through a wireless communicator can be added to almost any system, so whether you need a new system or you have an existing system the wireless communicator can be installed in your home. Call the EMC Security offices today at 770-963-0305 to find out more!
A portable system: Because wireless security systems are not wired into your walls, they are easy pack up and relocate to a new home, saving you money.
- Less than half the time of a hardwire security system
- Take less time off work to supervise the install
No Wires to Run
- Little or no damage to the walls
- Sensors can be placed where they are needed for best protection
- Protection in detached areas
- Easily accommodates homes with finished basements
- Easily accommodates homes with vaulted ceilings
- Easy to expand the system as more sensors are needed
Wireless Touchpad Convenience
- Keychain touchpad control is similar in size to a car key remote making arming, disarming, light and phone control convenient and easy. Your wireless home security system will have no access codes to remember-or forget
- Provides a higher level of security because the system can be set with "No Delay" even when away
- Provides an instant alarm when break-in occurs
- Activate home lights remotely so that premises can be entered safely
Wireless Panic Button Safety
- Can be worn throughout the day on customer premises, indoors and outdoors
- Provide police alarm when you feel threatened or in danger
- Provides medical alarm when you need medical assistance
Automatic System Check
- Reports to the central station when a sensor stops working
- Reports to the central station when a battery is getting low
Individual Sensor Identification
- Every sensor is assigned to an individual zone
- Central station can direct police or fire department to the exact location of the home where the alarm occurred
- When sensors or batteries need servicing, central station can direct service technician to the exact sensor which needs service or batteries