EMC Security has developed a new payment portal for viewing invoices and making payments.
The portal is secure and does not save credit card information. Below are instructions on how to access the portal from our website. You must have an email on file and sign up (one time) with that email. If you do not have an email on file, call 770-963-0305 for assistance.
You will be directed to our new payment portal. Once there, follow the instructions below.
- If you have logged in on the previous online portal, simply login with your Username – which is your email and your password.
- If not, click “Sign-up here“.
- Complete the fields on the page and click ” √ Register”. Note that your Username can be anything – it doesn’t have to be your email.
- This will take you to the Dashboard (which is the default screen).
- The tabs at the bottom of the screen allow you to view the following:
- Invoices Due
- Paid Invoices
- To pay an invoice due, click on it and complete payment.
- You can save your payment method and add users by clicking the tabs on the left side of the screen,
Give us a call at 770-963-0305 if you encounter any problems.